Fury Warrior weapon swap macro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fury Warrior weapon swap macro

Post by Kraees on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:05 pm

My old macro:

/equipslot 16 Justicebringer
/equipslot 17 Justicebringer

Naturally is not working at all any more.

Suggestions?
Kraees

Glasses : 6
Standing : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Fury Warrior weapon swap macro

Post by Jade on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:06 pm

[b]This should work. Uses the item ID instead:

/equipslot 16 item:47078

/equipslot 17 item:47069
Jade

Glasses : 30
Standing : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Coik on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:08 pm

Thank you
Coik

Glasses : 24
Standing : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrro on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:09 pm

Well good macro
Kyrro

Glasses : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrro on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:11 pm

/equipslot [noequipped:Shields] 17 ;
/equipslot [equipped:Shields] 17 Justicebringer;
:shock:

Unless you run around with more than 1 JB just sitting in your inventory that should be enough.
Kyrro

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:19 pm

About Me and My Warrior

Hello to you all you have chose to come here and learn what you can about playing a Fury Warrior. I have only one level 80 character and it would be my prized Warrior. I have tried playing Arms which I find to be very nice for PvP and Prot (Obviously for tanking...) yet Fury just seems to have such an aura to it that it draws you in. The ability to Dual Wield two two-handed weapons. I mean c'mon you cannot beat that.

What it all comes down to is that you want to learn why Fury is nice to play and the best possible ways to maximize your DPS. Here is where I can show you some tips that helped me in doing just that.

Addons

Choosing addons when trying to customize your WoW account can be tough. The addons you choose to customize your interface should make playing your character more effective. These addons you choose will differ depending on the class you play as well. Certain addons work better with specific classes. For an example, for my warrior I use an addon called EventAlert. This addon will inform me when I have the five second interval to cast my instant cast slam, or when either your Taste for Blood and Sudden Death Proc if you are an Arms warrior. This will help make your dps much more effective. Another addon which would help if you need to keep up your shout all the time would be StrongArms. It helps by letting you know how much time remains on your shout buffs making it much easier to keep it up all the time.

My User Interface
To the right of this paragraph I have posted a picture of my personal UI. Note that it is obviously very different then the default UI that Blizzard sets you up with. You may click the image to view it as its original size to see all the little details. Some of the addons that can be witnessed in this picture are:

Pitbull - A Unit Frame Mod that i used to customize the display of my Character's, Party's and Target's HP, Energy, and Cast Bars.
Carbonite - A Questing Addon with it's own custom map. My life savior when leaving the MMORPG Warhammer and its very nicely designed quest tracking.
SexyMap - A Minimap Addon that I use mostly for its appeal.
Prat 3.0 - A Chat Window Addon that I use just to clean up my Chat Window a bit and remove some of the unnecessary stuff.
EventAlert - An Addon used to display when certain events happen that are class specific that may need to be known. An example is the Proc of my instant cast Slam which may be seen in the lower center of my UI.
StrongArms - StrongArms is the collection of five boxes with Red outlines. It keeps track of how long is left on either Commanding or Battle Shout, and how much time remains on certain debouffs on your target such as: Demoralizing Shout, Sunder Armor, and/or Thunderclap.
Bartender4/ButtonFacade - Bartender4 is the Addon that is used in setting up my Action Bar layout. ButtonFacade is used to add different themes and designs to those Action Bars.

Talents and Glyphs

One of the most impotant aspects of achieving high DPS would be your talents. The perfect spec is never set in stone however. The spec you require may change depending on gear or what skills you would use in that spec. The highest ranked spec on talentchic.com is This which is the same as the spec that I use. The only thing that I don't like is that they didn't put glyphs in. Here is a link to the same spec with my glyphs.

These aren't necessarily the glyphs you have to use of course. The Glyph of Cleaving goes nice with this spec. It helps add to your DPS when AoE'ing down Mobs of enemies. Especially with the talented Cleave it is very beneficial. The Glyph of Heroic Strike is useful since HS is used as your rage dumper so it has many chances to crit and refund some rage which is always nice. And the Glyph of Victory Rush could be swapped with the Glyph of Execute if you find yourself using execute often. I only went with the Glyph of VR since I would only want to Execute spam with the talent reducing its cost. With Minor Glyphs you really don't have much more of a choice than what I went with. The only difference you could possibly make is replacing Glyph of Enduring Victory with the Glyph of Charge. If you stance dance often in order to charge into new pulls then using the Glyph of charge might be something you would want.

Macros

There are always uses for some decent Macros no matter what class you play. Just as your Addons, Talents, and Glyphs go, the Macros you choose to use must fit with the way you play as well. If you want to just look through a whole sites worth of Macros or if you would like to learn to make your own I'd say to check out WoWWiki. Some of the Macros that I use are as follows:
/cast [stance:1/2,combat] Berserker Stance; [stance:3,combat] Intercept; [stance:2/3,nocombat] Battle
Stance; [stance:1,nocombat] Charge
/stopcasting
/cast Berserker Stance
#showtooltip Heroic Strike
/cast Heroic Strike
/cast Berserker Rage
#showtooltip Bloodthirst
/cast Bloodthirst
/cast bloodrage
#showtooltip Whirlwind
/cast Whirlwind
/cast Bloodrage
/cast [stance:1] Berserker Stance; Battle Stance
/stopcasting
/run SetActiveTalentGroup(3 - GetActiveTalentGroup())
/cast Bloodrage
/cast Berserker Rage
/stopcasting
/cast Defensive Stance
/stopcasting
/equipslot 16 Legacy of Thunder
/equipslot 17 Hero's Surrender
Josh

Glasses : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumber on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:21 pm

Este é um dos melhores guias já obrigado pelo conselho. Meu nível de 74 não poderia ser guerreiro fúria moer poderoso

Stance; [stance:1,nocombat] Charge
/stopcasting
/cast Berserker Stance
#showtooltip Heroic Strike
/cast Heroic Strike
/cast Berserker Rage
#showtooltip Bloodthirst
/cast Bloodthirst
/cast bloodrage
#showtooltip Whirlwind
/cast Whirlwind
/cast Bloodrage
/cast [stance:1] Berserker Stance; Battle Stance
/stopcasting
/run SetActiveTalentGroup(3 - GetActiveTalentGroup())
/cast Bloodrage
/cast Berserker Rage
/stopcasting
/cast Defensive Stance
/stopcasting
/equipslot 16 Legacy of Thunder
/equipslot 17 Hero's Surrender
Sumber

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

yes :affraid:
Josh

Glasses : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Umber on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:23 pm

Nice for war :bravo:
Umber

Glasses : 26712
Standing : 74
Whence : Germany

http://heyro.justdiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heyro on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:25 pm

hello Umber......
Heyro
Administrator
Administrator

Glasses : 35059
Standing : 394

http://www.deezer.com/profile/750437615

Back to top Go down

Post by Umber on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:27 pm

hi

/equipslot [noequipped:Shields] 17 ;
/equipslot [equipped:Shields] 17 Justicebringer;
certainly works?
Umber

Back to top Go down

Post by Umber on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:29 pm

This macro is only can be used and useful for Orc Rogue since BF is orc racial skill. Reid Watkins request this macro for his orc rogue and happy for this macro. Check out the macro and his quote. Don’t forget to rate it! Cheers!

#showtooltip Blood Fury
/cast Blood Fury
/cast Garrote
:face:
Umber

Back to top Go down

Post by Quespick on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

The point is this: after you use a macro which takes the shield and the entrance to the deflation rack, trying to make a macro: / equip 2 handles
/ Equip 2 handles
/ Cast Berserker stance
but the shield is, pressing the macro just have 2 handle the shield also remains. The question what went wrong macro? and not tell my how to fix the mistakes when
Quespick

Glasses : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top