Rogues: I'm on YOUR side.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rogues: I'm on YOUR side.

Post by Rues on Fri 25 Jun 2010, 3:17 pm

I have been levelling my rogue for some time now, and already brothers I am aware of the numerous problems that plague our mode. Remember brothers, I am on your side.

When I first started playing, I used to be scared. I will admit it. The first time a mobster was near me, I stayed in stealth for a very long time. It didn't leave. It just circled around, like it could smell me. I waited and was ultimately rescued by, to my embarassment, a magic wielder.

Once I got a bit more bold, I converted that fear into rage. I was now a rage machine. I would /yell at the mobsters before I killed them. I killed many many many mobsters before sitting down and taking a break from all the death. But it is like my energy never goes down. On one of these breaks I noticed a magic wielder sitting down. I asked him, what are you doing friend? He said, I am waiting for my bars to come back. Health? No mana. Mana? Like your energy. At this point I went stealth, and he didn't see me anymore, so I could leave.

I did not say anything to him about it, and I know it is our secret, but this was a problem brothers. With a clear conscience I could not let myself go so simply through all these mobsters so simply, with my energy never running out. It is enough that I kill so fast. Whether it is because the makers of this game found us to be the favoured mode, or whether it is an error in creation, I did not wish to be on God mode for the rest of my career.

I write this to you after already sending in a petition to Blizzard, notifying him of the horrible oversight. If other modes were to come to know of our advantage, there would undoubtedly be riots in the game. That is why for my brother rogues' safety, I didn't tell anyone. But I cannot go on like this. I will not stop petitioning till we are on atleast a somewhat equal standing.

Do not hate me brothers. We are powerful already. Just remember when things change, I am still on YOUR side.
Rues

Glasses : 10
Standing : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Rogues: I'm on YOUR side.

Post by Sumber on Fri 25 Jun 2010, 3:24 pm

so you are not used to teh energy bar regenerating faster than a mages mana bar.

the energy bar is there to limit what we can do in a short amount of time. it ticks every few seconds, so we have to learn how to use the energy we have, and when to use certain abilities. its about timing.

we arnt "overpowered", you are just getting used to the class.
Sumber

Glasses : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Rogues: I'm on YOUR side.

Post by Dumersation on Fri 25 Jun 2010, 5:27 pm

You're only level 14. Shut up.
Shadow Clone Jutsu!
Dumersation

Glasses : 4

Back to top Go down