World of Warcraft AddOns

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: World of Warcraft AddOns

Post by Odin on Sun 09 Nov 2014, 2:10 am

AddOnSkins
Skins Requests/AddOn's Skinned Listhttp://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=28550 

Bug Reports/Tickets 

Report Here: http://git.tukui.org/Azilroka/addonskins 

AddOn Version 
Skin Affected 
How to Reproduce 

Credits: ElvTukzCamealionBlazeflackOutofammoKonungrDarth Predator and many more of the community. 

Also highly suggest getting these nifty icons to go with this. Crisp Icon's 

Like my work? Click the donate link below. :)

Screenshot of the Addon:

Odin

Glasses : 13
Standing : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:36 am

SuperVillain UI 6.2

Download

NEW RELEASE
Full UI replacement. Inspired by comic books
  FOLLOW ME  
 WATCH THE VIDEO! 
 OFFICIAL WEBSITE 

To install: Open the downloaded zip file and drop all 
containing folders into your addons directory

(ie.. "C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns").
Be sure that at least the addons "SVUI_!Core" and "SVUI_!Options" are enabled from your character select screen.

You can access quick config options by clicking the "Henchman" dock button.

SLASH COMMANDS
Code:
WITH PREFIX
/sv or /svui --- SHOW CONFIG WINDOW
/sv install --- SHOW INSTALLER WINDOW
/sv move or /sv mentalo --- MOVE FRAMES
/sv kb or /sv bind --- KEY BINDING
/sv bg or /sv pvp --- SHOW/HIDE PVP STATS IN BG's
/sv reset or /sv resetui --- COMPLETE RESET OF CONFIGS

WITHOUT PREFIX
/jenkins --- 3-2-1 PULL COUNTER/ANNOUNCER
/kombat --- ???
/lolwut --- ???

INCLUDED ADDON FOLDERS
SVUI_!Core -- Core addon
SVUI_!Options -- Configuration window
SVUI_Auras 
SVUI_ActionBars 
SVUI_Chat 
SVUI_Inventory 
SVUI_NamePlates 
SVUI_QuestTracker 
SVUI_Tooltip 
SVUI_UnitFrames 
SVUI_Skins 
SVUI_CraftOMatic 
SVUITheme_Simple --Clean and modern style for SVUI

IMPORTANT
If you are having issues or if you have an older copy of SVUI installed
then you MUST delete any previous versions from the ~\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns
directory BEFORE installing a new one.

IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING AN ISSUE
Go ahead and post your issue to me here in the comments section.

IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING FREQUENT CRASHES
Delete your ~\World of Warcraft\Cache folder
Inside the folder ~\World of Warcraft\WTF\[SERVER NAME]\SavedVariables: Delete any files that begin with "SVUI"
Inside each of your characters folders (~\World of Warcraft\WTF\[SERVER NAME]\[CHARACTER NAME]\SavedVariables): Delete any files that begin with "SVUI"
Nightmare
responsible for the "add-ons" section
responsible for the

Glasses : 5075
Standing : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshii on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 8:36 pm

thanks guys
Banshii

Glasses : 1
Standing : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueVsRogrue on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 3:55 pm

addons good, well I'd like to see here the new add-ons.
RogueVsRogrue

Glasses : 10
Standing : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekò on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 4:03 pm

give new addons Bajheera
Ekò

Glasses : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 4:14 pm

Nightmare,  nice damage you have just updated?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gladiator's Battlegear
Riko

Glasses : 26051
Standing : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 6:52 pm

Riko wrote:

Nightmare,  nice damage you have just updated?

He has updated
Nightmare
responsible for the

Back to top Go down

Post by Afrojack on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 7:02 pm

can this addon
Afrojack

Glasses : 6
Standing : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 5:31 am

are copy pasted from the addon website, while the normal text is my short comment on why i use that addon (it means you can skip the quoted parts for a faster read ;p)

A : SexyMap

SexyMap is a minimap awesomification mod, supporting: 

• Minimap moving, and movement of things like the quest tracker and durability frame.
  • Customization of zone text
  • Hiding of all buttons attached to the minimap (can be set to be always hidden, or to show on minimap hover)
  • Sexy minimap border options, extremely configurable, with several slammin' presets.
  • Ping notification
  • Mousewheel minimap zoom, and auto zoom-out.
  • A HUD overlay for resource gathering, target tracking, and more.

Despite the very nice appereance Sexymap is a lightweight addon, 300kb, that allows you full customization of your minimap. It has some very cool premade themes, it allows you to mousewheel zoom, it shows and hides whatever button you want. I use it in "Blue Square" preset but i also like Burning Sun preset.

B & C : Classtimer 

player bars on left, target in middle, focus on right, all can be moved
To track CC Effects you must set the CCed mob as your focus if its not your target.
Only icons and time can be shown if you don't want bars.
The text can be customised in the options by using, "%s for spell name", "%a for applications", "%u for unit name eg target or player", "%n for mob name"
This mod is set up with AceLocale so anyone who wants to add other locals feel free :)
If you want other textures for the bars, get the AddOn SharedMedia.

This is an essential Combat Addon that i use to track my own DoTs and Debuffs on target and procs and powerups on myself. Till a recent format i was using a modified version, fixed for me by Justwait ,to show even "external" buffs such as Heroism, Power Infusion, Tricks and Innervates. I use a custom texture called "bumps" for it. The addon is very lightweight, only 290kb.

D : Bison

Customizing your buff display.
Features

• free position of all buff buttons
  • support up to 40 buff buttons (the max size can be changed)
  • individual selection of rows and cols for all buff bars
  • individual selection of scale for all buff bars
  • added ButtonFacade support
  • added a first version of prog bar (spell id's can be shown on buff bar)
  • workaround for CancelUnitBuff

Bison is a simple buff addon that lets you customize buffs' and debuffs' timers, size and position. It's also compatible with ButtonFacade so it has a very nice graphical impact on my ui. It occupies 253 kb.

E : AZCastBar

A highly customizable and lightweight casting bar replacement addon, with support for saved profiles and plugins.
The main release comes with the following plugins:

• Casting Bars (player, target, focus, pet)
  • Mirror Bars (breath, feign death and fatigue)

The player cast bar supports safe zone indication for both cast and channeled spells. This "zone" represents your latency, when the spellcast has passed this point, you can safely cancel the cast and the spell will still fire.
The option dialog, along with the saved profiles are Load on Demand, which means it will only be loaded and take up memory when you're setting up the plugins.
The slash command for AzCastBar is "/acb". Using it will open the the option dialog. You can clear all plugin settings and reset them to their defaults by using the slash command "/acb wipeconfig". This does not affect the saved profiles.

I used to have Quartz as my castbard addon, but it was very heavy and i love to have a lightweight interface, so Gatina suggested me this addon, highy customizable, very good for PVP aswell (you can put big focus cast bar wherever you want), and also comes with a customizable texture so very good looking. 87kb

F : Parrot

Floating Combat Text of awesomeness.
Displays Events from the combatlog (damage, healing, ...) as moving text and numbers across the Screen. It also supports various other Events (Loot, Cooldowns, ...). Further Parrot offers a Trigger-system to display Text and play sounds on certain predefined events (e.g. Nightfall for Warlocks).

Ok, in one month or so you could come back to this thread and find out i'm not using parrot anymore.Although it's nice and highly customizable , it's not very lightweight therefore i may siwtch to MSBT if i can be harsed reconfiguring it ex nuovo. Also Parrot has too much delay on outcoming damage and this is absolutely not good as fire mage as you need to track ignites and crits immediately. So far i setted my parrot to have different scoll areas:

Incoming Heals (with also the name of the healer, because i like to know who is the faster healing me when i'm low on hit points and who overheals me just after)

Incoming Mana, to track potions, innervates ticks, mana hymns and mage mana restore abilities.

Outcoming direct Damage (with criticals stickied)

Outcoming Damage on Time Ticks 

G : GoodDamageFont

Lets you customize game damage font, very cool looking.
Nightmare
responsible for the

Back to top Go down

Post by villa on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 5:07 pm

Hello, please tell me the name of the addon

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1920x1080.
villa

Glasses : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Niahawk on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 5:08 pm

I took the usual texture
Niahawk

Glasses : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Umber on Sat 25 Jul 2015, 2:28 am

here you are:  Power Auras Classic v4 and oUF Diablo(Sas Edition)

villa wrote:Hello, please tell me the name of the addon

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1920x1080.
Umber

Glasses : 26712
Standing : 74
Whence : Germany

http://heyro.justdiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare on Sat 25 Jul 2015, 2:50 am

Avant UI

Download

**Addon Info**
* Half Dark coloring all frames
* Reworking the minimap
* Scale Blizz Loss Of Control 70%
* Floating Combat Text
* Deleted errors spam
* Class Coloring HP Bar
* Hidden target and focus background
* Hidden pet nickname
* Hidden Macros and Hotkeys text (/akeys and /amacro for enable)
* Right click at minimap for calendar
* Improved castbar with timer and icon
* Looks very good with whoa UnitFrames

SnowfallUnit

Download
Nightmare
responsible for the

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare on Sat 25 Jul 2015, 2:55 am

oUF Fail

Download
I am not playing as much as I used to. Too much real life getting in the way. I will try to keep things up to date but I can't promise much at this time. No new features will be added in the foreseeable future.

IMPORTANT:
This addon requires oUF please download the latest version oUF 1.6.*

Simple, Minimalistic oUF frames.

This is a fork of my oUF_Karma (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18617-oUF_Karma.html) addon. It changes the orientation of the power bar to the top of the frame. I have also added a small indicator arrow that moves along the bar in relation to the power. This layout is focused more on PvP and lacks some of the PvE features that were included in oUF_Karma.

A short video can been seen at http://youtu.be/Iq7Fy0Jr-g8

I've been working closely with MiRai on a new version of oUF_Fail that adds the power indicator arrows to several other frames. With the help of Phanx and Caleb we have been able to create something that works just the way we like. Huge credit goes to MiRai for coming up with the idea, and the solution. Now included in version 1.4.* and up!!!

Special thanks to Zork and Rainrider for helping me to get the arrow to update when the power type changes. Another thanks to Freebaser for coming up with the code to make the arrow possible.

Supports the following frames:

• Player

• Player Pet *NEW*

• Target

• Target of Target

• Focus

• Focus Target

• Party

• Party Pets

• Raid

• Boss

Raid frames will adjust size depending on how large of a raid you are in. As the number of raid members increases the size of the frame decreases.

Addon support:
- oUF_RaidDebuffs (embedded)
- oUF_DebuffHighlight (embedded)
- oUF_AuraWatch (embedded)
- oUF_Smooth (modified and embedded) - !!!DO NOT USE AN EXTERNAL VERSION IT WILL BREAK THE ADDON!!!
- oUF_Combat Feedback or oUF_FloatingCombatFeedback
- oUF_WeaponEnchant
- oUF_Experience
- oUF_Reputation

All frames can be moved from within the cfg.lua file (or with oUF_Movableframes)as well as many other settings. Including the healthbar font size (Lily.Petal and webmasta  ).

Credits:
Special thanks to unkn for making oUF_Karma better and keeping it updated. She really helped expedite this update. Zork for oUF_Simple that I used as a framework for my layout and for helping me not be such a noob at lua.
Freebaser, Drakull, Neverg, and Monolit. - Most of the code and inspiration came from their layouts. 

Notes:
This is my personal layout and it's *not* finished so expect bugs. I will not add features that I will not use. If you aren't ready to edit code then please don't bother asking. Some features may not be fully functional or working at all. This add on eats baby seals and can be hazardous to your health. There is no in game configuration all changes must be done with a text editor. Personally I use Notepad++.

Questions or comments please feel free to leave a message I check back frequently. Have an issue that you can't figure out I can be found playing on Karmakaze@Burning Blade(US) or Fail@Altar of Storms(US).

I don't play much anymore so don't expect any real updates.

ATTENTION:
This addon requires oUF 1.6.* to work. (NOT INCLUDED)

Catch me via Battle Tag @ FailAoS
Nightmare
responsible for the

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 10:39 am

Vacant UI - Become a better player. 6.2 Download

Hey. I'm Vacant! I've played a Rogue(+) on Tichondrius for 10 years. My goal with this project is to provide a visually appealing UI that clearly and cleanly presents pertinent information to immensely improve awareness in PVP and PVE situations.

This UI is currently tailored for RogueFeral DruidSurvival HunterArms WarriorFrost Mage, and Retribution Paladin with other classes and specs on the way! Regardless, the UI is still extremely good for each and every class.

Official Thread @ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1236770?page=1

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 695x270.

v1.5 Notes:

Added functionality for Affliction Warlock.
Updated/added many WeakAuras strings.

Installation:

Enter your World of Warcraft folder. The default location is: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft

1. Make a backup of your WTF and Interface folders.

2. Download and extract my UI to your desktop.

3. Go into my WTF folder, enter the Account folder, and rename the folder called 
(YOURACCOUNTNAMEINCAPS) to your own account name, ALL IN CAPS.

4. Enter the (YOURACCOUNTNAMEINCAPS) folder and change the folder called (YourServerName) into your server name.

5. Enter the (YourServerName) folder and change the folder (YourCharacterName) into your character's name. (Also do this for any alts you have.)

6. Put my(the ones you've been editing) WTF and Interface folders in the place where your own folders used to be. The default location is: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft

7. When installing for the first time, make sure you select "Load out of date Addons".

8. Once installed and in the game for the first time, type the following:

/gladius and select the profile: Default
/sexymap and select: "Use Global Profile". 
/bt and select the profile: Default
/raven and select the profile: Default
Interface > Addons > SCT > Profile Vacant-Tichondrius

You may have to manually adjust TidyPlates. You can turn nameplates on within Blizzard's interface options. To display enemy castbars under nameplates, you must go into the combat section of Blizzard's interface options and tick the "display castbar under enemy nameplate" option.

Also, you will have to adjust the Last Second (diminishing returns icons) positioning and visibility options to your liking. For some reason there is no built-in profile system for this addon. I use this to see my target and focus target's diminishing returns status. I place the icons under each respective frame, lined up with the bottom right edge with growth moving towards the left. I'd like to have these Icons grow downwards in the future.
AddOns:
Aurora - UI Skin
Aurora Missing Textures - UI Skin
BagBrother - Shows contents of bags/bank for alts.
BagNon - Merges all of your bags into one.
Bartender 4 - Actions bars / easy hotkey adjustments.
BattlegroundTargets
BoneFilter - Filters the annoying Broken Bone loot message.
Clique - I use this for Tricks of the Trade. It allows me to Shift+Right Click the frame of the person I want to Tricks.
Deadly Boss Mods - Disable unless you PVE. 
Error Filter - Filters annoying / unnecessary errors message (You cannot do that while mounted. Etc.)
Fonter
Gladius - Arena target frames.
Gnosis - Castbars. 
Grid - Party/raid fraim.
HideRaidFrame
kgPanels - Buttons, panels, borders, etc.
LastSecond - Displays diminishing returns of your target/focus target. 
LoseControlFix
Masque - Button skinning. 
MasterPlan - Removes the annoyances of managing Garrison missions. 
MoveAnything - Move anything.
OmniCC
PetTracker - Shows stable locations on the map, and ability cooldowns of the pet(s) you're facing.
Prat - Chat management.
Postal - Mail management.
Rarity - Displays via Tooltip if the mob you're hovering over drops anything of interest.
Raven - Buff/debuff icons.
SCT - Scrolling Combat Text - I've been using this AddOn for 10 years. Perhaps going to get rid of this for 
Mik's. 
SexyMap - Map management.
Skada - Damage meter.
Skinner
STUF - Unit Frames.
TidyPlates - Nameplates.
TipTac - Tooltip management.
Titan Panel - Bottom info bar.
TrufiGCD - Displays every GCD your target uses(in icon format). Quite helpful in PVP, for certain abilities that have no sufficient visual queue or sound effect.
WeakAuras - God Mode
Past Notes:

-Added OmniBar
-Removed TrufiGCD
-Support for Feral Druid.
-Organized how certain WeakAuras are displayed.
-Added several WeakAuras for, Feral Druid, Rogue, Arms Warrior, Retribution Paladin. Frost Mage, Survival/Marks Hunter.
-Configured Grid to display PVP crowd control icons on the unit frame.
-New Default Grid profile, moves Grid to the left-hand side of the screen directly under the player buffs.
-New Default Grid profile only displays members of your party. (If you want to display the entire raid, you can choose the other profile.
-Added Bartender Profile for Feral Druid (if you are using this with a Druid, you must select Druid rather than Default, when loading the UI on your Druid. 
-Moved Skada
-TomTom added.
-Scrolling Combat Text positioning adjusted.
-Skinner removed! Aurora is back! After using Skinner for a bit, I decided that I preferred Aurora. 
-Skinner now used for in-game Skinning. I feel it looks a bit cleaner than Aurora. Aurora is still included. Simply enable it and disable skinner, if you prefer it!
-HandyNotes added!
-Retribution Paladin added! 
-Recount removed.
-Skada added. Click the crosshair button to show/hide and control click to reset data.
-Auctionator added.
-Various WeakAuaras added, most notably an aura that alerts you when a teammate successfully interrupts a cast. (Work in progress.)
-Bagnon polished.
-DBM alert positions adjusted.
-TidyPlates Raid Icon position adjusted.
-MiniMap position adjusted slightly.
-Polished the border visuals of several unit frames.
-Adjusted Gnosis castbar frames to match.
-Performance Tweaks
-Added several WeakAuras strings for Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Warrior. 
-Raid Frame is now skinned.
-Minimap position adjusted.
-Changed several bar colors in WeakAuras. 
-Added bars for several abilities. 
-Moved placement of DBM alerts.
-Removed RougeSpamReborn
-Fixed quest objective updates not displaying. (Example: 6/8 Ravagers Slain)
-Performance tweak
-Farewell to Ace3, Pet Breed ID, and a few others
-FINALLY fixed a bug that has been plaguing me for some time now. Apparently there's a bug in Blizzard's UI frame that affects the STRATA(frame level) of certain UI elements making them sometimes unreadable/unclickable. Well, I finally found out that there's an addon called StrataFix that fixes this ANNOYING bug. Hugs and kisses goes to the legendary oscarucb for authoring this addon. That guy rules. For any of you using the UI who have experienced this ridiculously annoying issue, this is now fixed.
-Moved target unit frame and WeakAuras bars to better balance the UI
-Removed DBM bloat
-Removed SharedMedia LIb 3.0
-Blacklisted Windwalk
-Added tenths of seconds under 1 second in OmniCC
Nightmare
responsible for the

Back to top Go down