How to change default fonts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to change default fonts

Post by Avan on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:16 am

For example, I liked the font in the Chatter'e skurri, and I want to replace it all the fonts in the game. Download the font (I've found skurri.ttf), as it is now configured to display it in the game? Can you please tell or send to the topic of this discussion, thanks in advance. :eek:
avatar
Avan
Member
Member

Messages : 10
Glasses : 12
Standing : 0
Registered : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: How to change default fonts

Post by Avan on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:18 am

Heh)) here, it seems, as mayl.otvetah - you can wait for months until I can find ...
Fonter, http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/fonter/download/502416.aspx :lols:

avatar
Avan
Member
Member

Messages : 10
Glasses : 12
Standing : 0
Registered : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: How to change default fonts

Post by Clydtsdk on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:19 am

So you could put?? himself in a quest to find a way I can not. Please share how could deliver?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clydtsdk
Member
Member

Messages : 5
Glasses : 10
Standing : 5
Registered : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: How to change default fonts

Post by BobChaos on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:20 am

Avan wrote:For example, I liked the font in the Chatter'e skurri, and I want to replace it all the fonts in the game. Download the font (I've found skurri.ttf), as it is now configured to display it in the game? Can you please tell or send to the topic of this discussion, thanks in advance. :eek:

Create a directory \ World of Warcraft \ Fonts
Four times a copy of the desired font and call the following names
ARIALN.ttf
FRIZQT__.ttf
MORPHEUS.ttf
SKURRI.ttf


avatar
BobChaos
Member
Member

Messages : 5
Glasses : 7
Standing : 0
Registered : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: How to change default fonts

Post by Heyro on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:45 am

Avan wrote:Heh)) here, it seems, as mayl.otvetah - you can wait for months until I can find ...
Fonter, http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/fonter/download/502416.aspx :lols:


Unfortunately you are wrong! It is better to look at such topics and you will find a very ICDO here. :Ooo:
avatar
Heyro
Administrator
Administrator

Messages : 244
Glasses : 35059
Standing : 394
Registered : 2010-02-22

http://www.deezer.com/profile/750437615

Back to top Go down

Re: How to change default fonts

Post by Heyro on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 8:48 am

BobChaos wrote:
Avan wrote:For example, I liked the font in the Chatter'e skurri, and I want to replace it all the fonts in the game. Download the font (I've found skurri.ttf), as it is now configured to display it in the game? Can you please tell or send to the topic of this discussion, thanks in advance. :eek:

Create a directory \ World of Warcraft \ Fonts
Four times a copy of the desired font and call the following names
ARIALN.ttf
FRIZQT__.ttf
MORPHEUS.ttf
SKURRI.ttf



If you do so, then this font will display all of your game.
To change only the number of combat NiceDamage addon downloads! Throw in the addon folder of fonts!, Open with notepad NiceDamage.lua I found that in the string "local damagefont_FONT_NUMBER =" Interface \ \ AddOns \ \ NiceDamage \ \ font1.ttf "font1 changed to the font name and you are happy.
avatar
Heyro
Administrator
Administrator

Messages : 244
Glasses : 35059
Standing : 394
Registered : 2010-02-22

http://www.deezer.com/profile/750437615

Back to top Go down

Re: How to change default fonts

Post by Heyro on Wed 11 Apr 2012, 9:17 pm

avatar
Heyro
Administrator
Administrator

Messages : 244
Glasses : 35059
Standing : 394
Registered : 2010-02-22

http://www.deezer.com/profile/750437615

Back to top Go down

Re: How to change default fonts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum