News and Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

News and Updates

Post by JonFoo on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:25 am

News and Updates:

Sup people. I am currently working on many projects, but my Blizzcon entry and newest video are at the top of the list. One thing I want to mention is my new site for World of Warcraft machinimators/video creators, http://wowdirectors.com. I have big plans for this site, and I want it to become a community for all WoW directors, whether you are just starting, or have been around for years.
I have also started a Paypal donate button on my sites, and when you decide to donate, your money won't go towards video games, food, and my WoW subscription. All money donated will go towards video/media production to better your viewing pleasure, whether it be a new mic, soundcard, website upgrades, merchandise, or funding new features like a podcast. Aside from that, here is my latest video, Orc Vs Wild: Winterspring!

JonFoo

Glasses : 20
Standing : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: News and Updates

Post by JonFoo on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:29 am

Greetings everyone. I've been busy creating a new website for current and aspiring WoW directors, and working on new vids as well. I try to get one out every week now, and at most, every other week. I've made three new vids since last time: Starting Zone Struggles, Gamon The Untold Story, and How to Win at Cataclysm Beta. I'm probably going to enter the new Blizzard movie contest for Blizzcon, so hopefully I can win this one! CYA!

JonFoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JonFoo on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:30 am

I plan on one in the near future. I love doing podcasts, and I am just looking for a partner to do them with. My old podcast partner is rather busy, but might have free-time in the near future to start them up again. If not, I have some other friends that would love to be on an internet talk show. The last time I did this was about a year ago, when I had 100ish subscribers, so obviously they would get a lot more views now. Stay tuned for more info!

JonFoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JonFoo on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:31 am

Greetings! I have trying to update my website more frequently!. I recently got hired by machinima.com, and because of it, have started to create videos more frequently. They are not worse qualtity or "rushed" videos because in general, it only takes me a couple days to put a vid togeher. I am just usually lazy, and now doing this as a job, they will be coming out faster than before! My most recent video is Orc vs Wild, a Man vs Wild parody. Enjoy! : :mrgreen:

JonFoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blukkie on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:12 pm

thanks this is cool
Blukkie

Glasses : 21
Standing : 0

Back to top Go down