Legend:
I. Intro
II. General Abilities
III. Spec
IV. Stats and Stat Priorities
V. Macros
VI. Tips and Tricks

I. Intro

I’m going to attempt to make this guide as unbiased as possible since Fury PvP, in its current form, is still relatively new and there is a lot of variation out there. I will gladly (and hopefully regularly) make changes to the guide so please feel free to correct me or note anything I missed.

Note that there is no gear section. You can check the end of the Stats and Stat Priorities section for a small snipet on gear.

I'd like to thank Caperon in the rogue forums for his excellent rogue pvp guide as I used it as a template for this one.

II. General Abilities

I’ll try not to bore people with the basics of abilities that anyone at level cap should have learned coming up, but instead will attempt to point out useful options that the new PvP player might not normally consider, or even know about.

Jerk

This should be your primary opener if you can get it off while out of combat. It allows you to close the gap and start off with a little bit of rage.

Bloodletting

This ability, while it forces you to swap back to Battle Stance or Defensive Stance, is extremely useful for keeping rogues from vanishing, [or a mage from going invisible] as well as preventing bandaging. When using this strategy against a rogue it is important to keep the duration of this debuff above 5 seconds (or 1/3 of the duration) as their Vanish duration can last up to 5 seconds.

Provocation and Challenging Shout

These abilities can be used to force player pets to focus you unless commanded by their master to do otherwise. This can be useful for saving a team mate.

Shattering Throw

Most players know this as the Paladin bubble breaker, however it can also be used to break other immunities such as a mage Ice Block.

Awesome scream

Whether it is a bug that will be fixed is yet to be seen, but currently if you target a shaman with this ability they will not be able to drop Tremor Totem, however if they are hit with only the area of effect part of the ability they will still be able to drop Tremor Totem and free everyone.

Berserker Rage

In addition to Fear and Sap, the incapacitate effects that this removes are Rogue: Gouge, Paladin: Repentance. This ability also allows you to use Raging Blow and Enraged Regeneration on demand rather than waiting for Enrage to proc. It is debatable against teams with fear, but against non-fear teams this should definitely be used more as a part of your normal dps rotation to fill in the gaps when Enrage has not proc'd.

Unholy Frenzy

This Death Knight ability is affected by Fury mastery and you can get a lot more use out of it. If you partner with a DK be sure to let them know to cast this on you and time it with your other CD's for a massive damage spike.
Welly

Glasses : 20
Standing : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Fury PvP 4.0.6

Post by Mikaela on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:30 pm

This paper Abstract: 4.0.6 testing service items, the user interface, the interface and so changes Association

4.0.6 Cataclysm testing service from some of the changes, basically when the real equipment will not be much change in the.

Item

Furious resonates the bell spell can now trigger from any damage, not crit.

Ange Fu Wrath of the built-in cooling time is greatly reduced, so the jewelry can more quickly overlay.

Mandala is passionate intelligence is now available, and not proficient.

Pastor PVP4 piece set effect redesign. The minister cast Power Word: Shield, the slowing effect will fail, for 4 seconds.

La Jie left eye: chance to trigger increased.

Jie pull right eye: chance to trigger increased.

Warlock 4 piece set effect (PVE): Now the magic of the flames so that the next two damage increased by 300%, no longer a magic of the flames so that the next critical strike chance increased by 100%.

4 piece set effect Warlock (PVP): re-design, now reduces the cooldown of Death Coil 30 seconds.

Hunter 4 piece set effects (PVP): T focus on value recovery to 10% from 5% increase.

4 piece set warrior effect (PVP): re-design, now reduces the duration of disarm 60% (not with weapons, chains superimposed).

PVP jewelry can now remove disarm and silence effects.

Weapon chain now reduces the duration of disarm 60%, from 50% increase.
Mikaela

Glasses : 7
Standing : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellin on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:32 pm

BLZ how do you just put the Seal of the system to cut down. . .
This Seal of injury, injury of a cut and then cut the trial. . . And that might as well put the Crusaders back to us the art of war. .
Yellin

Glasses : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Гость on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:33 pm

Nef did not think there is room for Dru ..
Гость

Back to top Go down

Post by Umber on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

Department of bird 4S great effect, so we feel at ease wearing 2 +3. Thorns technology once again pits father, blizzard force. Now rally 3000, rebound in 1200 after the change than the previous 3 points, a rebound after the injury point of a full 500 points higher Oh, yes, reducing the duration of 96.66667% per cent, three times the consumption of these are balanced to enhance the blue Changes Blessings.

Blizzard would like to thank you on behalf of their Niangqin. 🇳🇴
Umber

Glasses : 26712
Standing : 74
Whence : Germany

http://heyro.justdiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joness on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:36 pm

Umber wrote:Department of bird 4S great effect, so we feel at ease wearing 2 +3. Thorns technology once again pits father, blizzard force. Now rally 3000, rebound in 1200 after the change than the previous 3 points, a rebound after the injury point of a full 500 points higher Oh, yes, reducing the duration of 96.66667% per cent, three times the consumption of these are balanced to enhance the blue Changes Blessings.

Blizzard would like to thank you on behalf of their Niangqin. 🇳🇴

Look hunter, you will find the world is beautiful :lols:
Joness

Glasses : 26064
Standing : 4

http://heyro.justdiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizkrieg on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:37 pm

Glyph

• Shu Glyph (new): Druid to keep all the original Tree of Life Form.

This is the cut in his own hip?
Blizkrieg

Glasses : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top