War Fury PvE 4.0.6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War Fury PvE 4.0.6

Post by Jeff on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 2:03 pm

Hello friends Warriors coughed coughed.

The 4.0.6 arriving soon we saw a few posts on the blossom special fury to come. We also have a good guide to the pve fury 4.0.3 through Sharlindra. Being in full debate on the future directions of the stats 4.0.6 I wanted to share them as well as those of the community gather war history to compile all this into a post. There are already topics on the gameplay but just an idea to focus on stats.
I'm not looking to build a guide, others will do much better than me, I'm just looking to create a thread about the future and ensure Maj group the Impressions in the same topic.

For my part I got an idea of the stats to focus and orientation tapping / reforge that I intend to follow:

PRIOS stats: Hit cap and yellow Expertise> strength> crit> mastery> haste

I consider a hurry as the last stat to rise, partly because it acts only on the white moves and secondly because it is less profitable than the hit to hard cap.

I have not spoken of touch beyond 8% since this stat I have a problem, beyond his hit 8% increase is "mathematically" a loss but he will hit enough to run a cycle with use of all basic gcd and the cd without loss of BT and RB. I do not have access to the PTR, so I did not test any orientation about the hit on the live I am still comfortable with my 17% today and I will still get a bit re-forging.
So I do not know if it is interesting to place the hit a little before heading to a mastery empirical (Cape yellow being the target if it happens) or just after. I think this is where the debate will be interesting.

So at tapping you end up with this:

Slot Red: Strength
Slot Yellow: Strength / crit
Slot Blue: Strength (force / Hit if necessary or important to reach the socket bonus is +20 strength)

Reforge follow the logic of the order of the stats side by seeking to re-forge the least important stats to the stats most important, the question will arise on items crit / hit and crit / mastery. We will focus on items without haste to optimize the max (thank you ...). T11 stuffed hastily

That's about the initial findings of my thinking about the fury pve 4.0.6. I expect all the criticism that can move this discussion during the coming week for the largest number in the know when the maximum out Maj. The purpose is mainly to consolidate the ideas circulating on this forum.

I encourage the fanatics of the calculation to give us their results on ptr players to give their observations more relevant than my theories and pgm to denigrate this post from the top of their immeasurable skill.

Otherwise there are still questions as how vicious comp favor when you have no time to wait for the gcd free cycle slam on a process and a return of Colossus smash cd but that's largely a matter for the fanatics of the above calculation.
Jeff

Glasses : 3
Standing : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: War Fury PvE 4.0.6

Post by Sweenx on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 2:05 pm

I just want to ask you ... 're sure you play war?
Imo go hastily into focus last bonus is a bit of dementia, when we know that a fury about between 24% and 28% of its dps melee attack, as these are critical melee attacks that make you process in which gusts final mass generates rage you to spam your spells ...
Anyway I know I say it like that, war is my fourth one reroll but I find no logic in your post.
I have a crap stuff with expertise 18%, 12% touch, force 3784, 1400 forward (10.90%), 17.71 and 10.56% crit mastery and I'm on 12k dps unbuff wb.
With the Masters coming up, you find a way to hurry and mastery in the latest bonus to focus ... j'viens of verifying that I not respond to a post for this demo.
Finally what I think is what, I'm may be next to the plate: p
And I see no point have you been up to 14% + to hit knowing that the cap hit for spells is 10.50% and if you keep touching it up for melee hit, not you did not wait so you do not kick melee casi ... your case is contradictory, and you can strap on to explain each of your arms? oO
:silent:

Sweenx

Glasses : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Pape on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 2:11 pm

PvE 15% hit is enough, without even mounting the Hate, to generate the rage needed.

In PvP, fury war for the mastery is already imba, it will be even more the case with the 4.0.6, gavage of mastery to name! name! name!

To patch the issue will actually achieve what percentage of touch.
Some believe that keeping 15% allows a more smooth cycle when others opt for the 8% to maximize the other stats have to leave management of rabies more rock'n roll.

We'll see Wednesday what will be best optimized if indeed there is one that stands out.

I encourage you to go on forums and Elitistjerks U.S. Mmochamp

This Is what a lot of people are EJ's are Saying:

Hit (till 8%)> Survey (till 26)> Strength> Crit> Mastery> Hit> Haste
Paul Pape

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Webb on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 2:11 pm

For my part:

hit between 17 and 20% should be enough for a rabies continues.
Expertise: 26 as all
CC: avoid the max of reforge but not go up or reforging special gems for more.
mastery: the stuff generates bcp (I'm almost 73% of course).
haste does not compensate as the bcp disse level that we hit. If you proc a crit for burst, it will do you the 3 cousp following with 25% haste and more ... 3 shots is not the tps of 3 shots in normal white huh ... So it changes nothing at all to have mass except that the speed of AC up your game to the max I reforge to any other character> hit> mastery> CC or expertise if not survive.
For the rest. :D
Tim Webb

Glasses : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 2:13 pm

Hello.

Personally, I opted for 16-17% of hit and bit of hate.
I slam into bloodthirsty absolute priority as soon as up (and it will blow our most powerful since in addition, up our hate for the next 3 shots ... and hate c is good to have but not to create the detriment of force or hit / mastery).

So far I reforged in my haste (as appropriate and in order of importance):
Critical> Master> Touch.
Nevertheless, I recognize that up to the Master of 4.0.6 should make "a bit more interesting or reforge the focus mastery ..... But you, have you really seen a real impact on your dps mastery ?..... I can not say -.- 'On paper it sounds great .... in reality, I expect (the 4.0.6 I may give the answers ^ ^)

Regarding touch, I think that 8% did not allow a certain fluidity of gameplay I want. bcp hole of rage (especially with weapons of 3.8, less with 3.6, but it remains "soft" sometimes ^ ^).
Now, we must recognize that "too many" touch too grêve bcp orientation strength / crit / mastery that should have a fury war and therefore too .... touching it means lack of strength and / or the rest ... . so no future in terms of dps!

Regarding haste, I think any tapping, reforging enchant or should be done to win. We naturally on most items (set among others) and we look forward to reforging Always leave a "residual" of hate that will be more than enough.

Regarding the criticism, I think from a reasonable base of 20/22% is interesting: our favorite white crit save us more rage and our favorite "yellow" written are more powerful: the c is the Crit good!

Nevertheless, the criterion is directly related to our strength / PA...donc degrossisant I think that the priorities we have: Touch (15% min)> FORCE (9k mini PA)> CRIT (20% min)> CONTROL > FORCE (over 9K)> CRITICAL (beyond 20% ... but not sure ^ ^)> HATE

Given that Hero Strike will no longer serve as prior to the 4.0.6, I think to use it only when full rage and / or emulation or when Proc Trance ..... battle out of it, "do not touch !. This should provide some "comfort" in terms of reserves of the fighting raging on without too much travel.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 2:18 pm

After he has hit the max optical + Inner Rage. Some have tested it yesterday and apparently the U.S. is quite violent (especially packages with a big family Cleave spam). :roll:
Tyler

Glasses : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top