SS ask for advice PVP white keys set ~! ! Say so much hope that the generous ~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SS ask for advice PVP white keys set ~! ! Say so much hope that the generous ~!

Post by illninodreadie on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:24 am

RT, due to the different talents with different skills, I am white S S, sincerely ask for advice PVP key bits set, the trouble you put your own settings Fangshanglai, help. . . Thank you. .
Q ---
E ---
R ---
T ---
F ---
G ---
Z ---
X ---
C ---
V ---
Several commonly used on this line. Thank you very much out. . .
Relative to the rest of the skills used less, and I have got from the combination of keys which it wants to. . .
. . .
Trouble you, write down the talent. . . And the names of all keys. . Thank you for this great little brother. .
illninodreadie

Glasses : 16
Standing : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: SS ask for advice PVP white keys set ~! ! Say so much hope that the generous ~!

Post by illninodreadie on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:24 am

连个人都没有啊。。。5555555555​55~!!!
illninodreadie

Glasses : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: SS ask for advice PVP white keys set ~! ! Say so much hope that the generous ~!

Post by Heyro on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:27 am

Vary for others you may not fit so I did not need to ask yourself these questions slowly grope

Practice Growth
:(
Heyro
Administrator
Administrator

Glasses : 35059
Standing : 394

http://www.deezer.com/profile/750437615

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:28 am

The amount of ~ ~ ~ ~ I'll give you Dingding I also want to ask this question
Grey

Glasses : 22
Standing : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Camil on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:29 am

Boss you what keys the next day, said Fu not ah? ? ? ?
Camil

Glasses : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by karl on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:30 am

I'm afraid to tell you the hotkey will hit you
Add your keys are not enough Oh 123456F123 45678
karl

Glasses : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Camil on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:31 am

You will not say the talent it ....! ! ! Look at leveling with the use ....
Camil

Back to top Go down

Post by Waill on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:32 am

You put your finger first key to the place easy to get by, and then go out and play a few copies, Wan Jitian to skilled. 8)
Waill

Glasses : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:33 am

Me and you almost, but my big hand, Z is not set at less than a I more 12345,6 to less than 1 side by side `is also set, then F1F2F3F4, these are SP and racial skills and expertise

But they said to use macros, I just can not do so on this way, sometimes it is not there a few common side in their most familiar position, the mouse, for example, Drain Mana, Shadow Ward I point the mouse community is
Sky

Glasses : 21
Standing : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Гость on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:34 am

Code:
[color=cyan][b]SS did not in fact so many skills I introduce my destruction of the keys now! E = residual death the first time around so you can reflect, especially when playing Z Q = Shadowfury Needless to say SS is the place to go if you are using FXX have come by it? F = G = shadow of fear winding, Z = badge ever launched is the group of fear F1 F2, 3,4 R are more a curse than a macro that can be used to counter! Like charm
Devil Siphon Life Q = F = E = constant G into a Shadow Bolt or fear of pain and evil is not very different feel that the keys are very comfortable with it of course, X can also be recommended to keep it with the macro C Ha ha open character attributes
1 for the destruction of Chaos Bolt Incinerate 2 3 4 Shadow Flame lit sacrifice 5
Demon Chaos Bolt 2 Incinerate 2 or 3, 4, suffering corrosion action bars turned 5 2 2 1 Emergency sacrifice sacrifice Halo 3 4 5 or turned hot so the pain can be transformed after the action bar to switch the mouse wheel mouse button shift For example, I can set the escape ethnic specialty experts
Suffering the pain of impermanence 1 2 3 Haunt suffering corrosion 5[/b][/color]
Гость

Back to top Go down

Post by Unarai on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 8:35 am

I feel their use should also be easily Caixing ah
Unarai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocerane on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:03 pm

I am also worried for this problem
Nocerane

Glasses : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top