Limit, Warrior-Dps Application - DECLINED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Limit, Warrior-Dps Application - DECLINED

Post by Гость on Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:08 am

Mine friends:Apostasy
Name: Benjamin
Surename Ravn
Nationality: Danish
Additional Information: As mentioned above im a 18 year old by from Denmark by the name Benjamin Ravn. Im currently on my second year in what we call Gymnasium in Denmark. Gymnasium is comparable to Sixth Form College in England and other countries. I see myself as dedicated to the things that matter to me. I indulge my entire time to strive and achieve anything that might be my current goal in life. What im looking for in a guild is an equal determination and dedication to the game as I have. Furthermore also people that are mature and have a more adult perspective on life than the average wow player seem to have. Though, dont get me wrong, I certainly also enjoy fun and games, but Im confident you know what I mean.

alliance.jpg [ 29.24 Кб | Просмотров: 29 ]

insanity.jpg [ 29.16 Кб | Просмотров: 29 ]

apostasy_.jpg [ 113.16 Кб | Просмотров: 1005 ]

Character Information

Name: Limít
Class Warrior
Level: 80
Race: Human (male)
Spec: My current PvE spec is 18/53/0. For a more detailed view: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... Dt&group=2
The reason I dont have any minor glyphs on is because since The Burning Crusade havnt done any PvE action on this character and my duel-off-spec was mainly just intended for farming heroics (after the release of the new LFG-system).
Primary Professions:
Jewelcrafting 450
Blacksmithing 400

I intend to level the last part of my Blacksmithing in a near future.
Total Played time: 127 days, 30 days at level 80.
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Lim%C3%ADt
If you look up my character you should know that I most likely will be wearing PvP gear. Though this is no intention of hiding my (bad) gear. Feel free to PM me in-game for a closer look at my PvE gear.
Гость

Back to top Go down

Re: Limit, Warrior-Dps Application - DECLINED

Post by Гость on Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:11 am

Character History

This creation of this character dates all the way back to the summer-time 2005. After several attemps finding a class that would fit my immage of the perfect class, I finally level'ed a warrior and ever since I've enjoyed every moment of every day I've spend playing my warrior. Im now on my 4th year of playing Warrior on a daily basis and I would reckon myself as a valid warrior.

In Wotlk my guild history is nothing worth mentioning. I only started playing my warrior in mid-season 7 after playing my druid for a whole year. Furthermore I recently moved to Outland in search of greater PvP/PvE community and good friend of me recommened Outland and I must say that Outland lives up to the potionel of a perfect server. Therefor my guild history is not worth mentioning and wouldn't have any real value to you.

Classic World of Warcraft (Vanilla)
My experience as raiding dates all the way back to the time before Blackwing Lair was imployed in the game. Farming Zul'Gurrub, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair and AQ with 39 people is by far one of my best raiding memories. The chaos, the insanity on vent after a first kill, the inevitable world-pvp every night at the entrence to Molten Core and Blackwing Lair. You might notice my Warrior isnt exalted with Classic factions such as; Hydraxian Waterlords. This is due to the reason that short time before the release of The Burning Crusade my account was hacked and my character was deleted. In a fetal error of reconstruction I lost all my reputation and was left with no one to help me.

The Burning Crusade
In The Burning Crusade I didnt started off playing my warrior. I went on to level my alt Dwarf Priest and my alt Human Mage instead. My priest was my main for the purpose of PvP until the start of season2. Achieved Gladiator Rank in both season1 and season2. My pirest is on my old account and therefore an Armory link is invalid.
My mage then ended up being my main until the end of season 3 due to a mistake which is not worth speaking off. What go for my raiding experience in The Burning Crusade I cleared; Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Magtheridon's Lair, Tempest Keep: The Eye, Caverns of Time: Mount Hyjal and Black Temple.
Armory link to my mage in case you want to check the reputation of eg: MH or BT:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-reput ... in%C3%ADte

Short after I had cleared Black Temple on my mage season 3 was about to end and my 5v5 team was at the current time hold a solid place of rank2-rank4 and just as we were to farm our way to rank1 our leader in a fetal accident disbanded the team ONE week before the end...
This made me quit my mage in rage and started to play my warrior. I ended up raching rank8 on my warrior in 2v2 and getting Gladiator in season4. At this time Wrath of the Lich King release was coming close.

Wrath of the Lich King
At the lunch of Wrath of the Lich King I started playing a druid for a change, this also happen to be a horde Druid. After I hit level 80 I went straight into the world of PvE. Before I quitted my Druid in mid-season7 I manage to clear following content: Naxxramas 10/25, Eye of the Eternity 10/25, The Obsidium Sanctum 10/25 + 3D, Ulduar 10/25.
I ended up selling my druid for a reasonble amount of money.

This was the time when I began to playing my warrior again and now we are here. It is worth to mention that in the time gearing my warrior up I did clear ToC10/25 on my Mage as you might reckon if you follow the Armory link.
I'd have to reveal that I dont have any experience raiding ICC, but this would all change if my application would get accepted. I would immidiately start reading up on tactics.

User Interface
What goes for my UI this is no exiting journey. I use a plain simple UI with a few differences from the default. This is to maximum my succes in PvP. Though this is no handicap to preform any worse in raiding. I have the lastest DBM installed and always know tactics like the back of my pucket before.

Computer and Internet specifications
Windows Vista Home Prerium 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 @ 3.33Ghz
Nvedia GeForce 8800 GTX
4GB RAM

4Mbit/s Internet Connection

Any last words
I hope you enjoyed reading my application just as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Dont feel obligated to a fast answer. Apostasy is a guild worth waiting for.

Shoutout: Secrexlol, a good friend and skilled 3v3 partner Limit

header.jpg [ 43.44 Кб | Просмотров: 2091 ]
Гость

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top